Berney Ragan, CFP®, CRPS®, REBC®, is a senior vice president and financial consultant with Pinnacle Asset Management and offers securities as a wealth manager with Raymond James Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC.
Ragan has extensive experience in insurance solutions and group benefits, began his career in financial services in 1977. Before coming to Pinnacle in 2006, he was with Lincoln Financial Advisors, where he served as a managing principal. Previously he held positions at Metropolitan Federal Savings Bank and Third National Bank.
Ragan is a member of the Exchange Club of Nashville, Estate Planning Council of Nashville, Financial Planning Association and the National Association of Financial Advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree, Economics, Vanderbilt University
- Graduated from the Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Rutgers University
Licenses and Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™practitioner*
- Certified Retirement Plan Specialist
- Registered Employee Benefit Consultant
- Investment Management Consultant**
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Series 6, 7, 24, 31 and 63 securities licenses
- Tennessee Life and Health Insurance license
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.